ZET - Astrology Software
Launched in July 2002, latest release 23 May 2005.
To install ZET 7 Lite in your computer:
Download the ZET 7 Lite installer:
ZET 7 Lite installer
release 23 May 2005, 6 477 968 bytes in size
- upd140823.rar --
Atlas of cities and time zones tables update of 23.08.2014, 385 295 bytes
- tzt140929.rar --
time zones tables update of 29.09.2014, 134 300 bytes
To use a language different from English,
see "How to install the language module" below.
Run the downloaded files and follow the on-screen dialog.
The default installation path is "C:\Program Files\ZET 7\".
Installation requires 31 MB of free disk space.
The program is ready to use. Run it from the "ZET 7" shortcut on
the Desktop. Do not forgot to read the User's Manual (F1 key). You can also do that
without ZET running: find and open the [ZET]\LANGUAGE\English\Manual\main.html file.
If the screen resolution of your computer differs from 1024x768, you
may need to adjust the default size and placement of objects on the Chart tableau.
If you wish, you can download and install additional files and utilities:
- Additional interpretation texts
- Additional Swiss Ephemeris files
- ZET astronomical photo-album
- ZET astrological art gallery
- ZET sound files
- Database converter
- Time Calculator
How to install the language module for ZET 7
If you want to use an interface language different from English, download and install
one (or any) of the following current ZET language modules:
Bulgarian language module
by Petr Petrov - Eldibor, 186 667 bytes in size,
Czech language module
by Radim Zacek, 110 822 bytes in size,
Deutsch language module
release 14 October 2004
by Peter Rottler, 105 026 bytes in size,
French language module
release 25 May 2005,
- update 19.09.2005,
by C.K.W. Jean Noel, 113 449 bytes in size,
Spanish language module
by F. Bitan, 155 056 bytes in size,
Italian language module
by Franco R., 118 224 bytes in size.
Russian language module
release 14 October 2004, 2 030 216 bytes in size,
Serbian language module
by Aleksandar Cvetkovic, 119 835 bytes in size.
English language module, also incorporated in the ZET7LITE_EN distribution kit,
release 14 October 2004
by Adrian Orlowski, 1 434 989 bytes in size,
Arabic language distribution (Morocco),
release 1 September 2008,
by Khalid Noufid, 9.25 MB in size.
Bear in mind that
the language module may not be complete, e.g. the User's Manual in the national language may be absent.
In these cases, when the F1 key is pressed, ZET will try to show the English version User Manual.
When national language interpretation texts are absent, you can use the English texts.
Selecting the Library of Interpretation Texts menu option "Import English Books" will
result in the English texts being copied to the current national language folder.
To switch ZET from one interface language to another:
- Click the "Options" button on ZET's Toolbar
- From the menu, select the first item "General Settings"
- In the dialog window which appears, select the "Language" tab
- Select the language you require. e.g., for German click the third radio-button, and choose
"Deutsch" from the list
- The lower panel shows a list of configurations available for this language. Select, for example,
- The "OK" button is active - click it, and ZET will automatically reload
using the German interface.
Our simplest program for personal astrological forecasts. To install AstroForecast:
1) Download the AstroForecast installer:
2) Run ZETAINSE.exe and select "Install" in the window which appears.
3) Installation creates a folder "C:\Program Files\ZETA",
and a shortcut "Zeta" on the Desktop.
4) The program is ready to use. The trial period of the unregistered program
is 30 days. If you want to use it after that, you should
Latest relase 22 June 2001.|
This is my old program, but maybe interesting for you.
Download it from