C*C*G is not available in the Lite or Pro versions of ZET.
Cyclo*Carto*Graphy, essentially, is the examination of progressed
and transiting planets in the context of an astrocartographic map,
and is an important extension of the theory.
There are 40 C*C*G lines, resulting from consideration of:
These progressed and transiting lines are calculated in right ascension,
and then inserted on the world map (similar to A*C*G lines), and related to
the natal chart.
When the C*C*G lines are placed on top of the A*C*G lines, the result
will be 80 lines on the map. Obviously, the A*C*G and C*C*G lines
should be of different colour, e.g. black A*C*G lines and red C*C*G lines.
There are many different techniques for finding the temporal influences
taking place with Cyclo*Carto*Graphy ...
To enable C*C*G charting, the following settings and operations are required:
- Click the "Chart Types" Toolbar button
to display the Chart Type Selector window.
- Select "Complex".
- Checkmark the "Transit" and "Secondary Progressed" component types:
NOTE: progressed houses are commonly derived from the distance the Sun travels.
To effect this setting for the Secondary Progressed chart type:
- click the "Open the Dual Chart Editor" button
in the Chart Type Selector window,
- select the Secondary Progressed chart line in the Dual Chart Editor, and click the "Edit" button,
- in the Progressions/Directions Editor window, click the "Configuration" button,
- select the "Solar Arc from MC" option,
- click "OK" 3 times to close all windows.
- Open Chart Settings - Miscellanea tab, and set up the planet filter as follows:
- check ON the "Complex Chart Planet Filter" flag,
- for ring #2 (transit) disable Sun thru Mars (-) and enable Jupiter thru Pluto (|),
- for ring #3 (progression) enable Sun thru Mars (|) and disable Jupiter thru Pluto (-):
Open the Chart Settings - Zodiac tab and
- check ON the "Horizon of inner chart" option.
- Open the A*C*G Settings window and set the options on the Planets tab as shown here:
Testing your settings
To test that the C*C*G settings have been set up correctly, erect a chart using
the core and background data shown in the titlebar of the window in
the screenshot below, and compare it with:
For ease of input of this data to the Event Data window,
you can copy the following 2 lines sequentially:
CCG;22.03.1955 ; 3:00:00;+00:00:00;;52°38'00"N; 1°05'00"W;—;;
;17.02.2006 ;14:53:31;+01:00:00;;48°08'00"N; 11°34'00"E;—;;
and paste them into the Core and Background Data forms of the Event Data window
by selecting the relevant form and clicking the